Wrecking Ball, LLC (Wrecking Ball) and Coles Whalen Music (Coles Whalen), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online services confidential, secure and private.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
This site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Wrecking Ball, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Wrecking Ball, LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon our website
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Wrecking Ball, LLC
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of the general public
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or optout from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Wrecking Ball, LLC takes every precaution to maintain adequate procedural and technical security to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and secure communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (310) 508 – 2867
Wrecking Ball, LLC
5455 Landmark Place #914
Greenwood Village, CO 80111